Zoning Board of AppealsCANCELED
203-222-2600 or 203-222-2666
• Town of Weston Storm Information: 203-454-1161
56 Norfield Rd.
Weston, CT 06883
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-4:30pm
(Land Use Offices Mon-Thurs)
Here is the revised paving schedule for the next couple of weeks. Note that the schedule is weather dependent so there may be delays.
1. Old Mill Road – start Thursday, 10/17 (weather dependent) and carry into Friday, 10/18
2. Steep Hill Road – start after completion of Old Mill Road and carries into next week; should take 3 days
3. Cannondale Road - start after completion of Steep Hill Road, should take 2 days
4. Codfish/High Noon Road – start after completion of Cannondale, should take 2 days
Click on this survey link to participate in the interactive portion of the workshop: October 10th Workshop Survey
This survey will be available until the end of day on October 22nd.
The Planning & Zoning Commission held two workshops with our consultants, Milone & MacBroom. They shared with the public their preliminary thinking regarding the future of our Town Center and engaged in a collaborative process with the public to hear public comments regarding, and to refine, these ideas.
Discovery Session Workshop on April 6, 2019 at 10:30
Click here to see the slideshow presented at the April 6th workshop!
Planning & Design Process Workshop on May 4, 2019 at 10:30
Click here to see the slideshow presented at the May 4th workshop!
The following Committees and Commissions need more members! If you would like more information about these volunteer opportunities, contact Randi Derene at 203-222-2656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conservation Commission - 1 vacancy
Board of Ethics - 1 vacancy
Veteran's Affairs - 2 vacancies
Historic District Commission (alternate member) - 1 vacancy
Library Board - 1 vacancy
Commission on Aging - 1 anticipated vacancy