WESTON YOUTH SERVICES
Weston Youth Services is pleased to offer a variety of programs for children of all ages and their families.
Please visit Weston Youth Services for details, including:
The Mission of Weston Youth Services is to promote the
Mental & physical health and well-being of Weston youth and families.
Weston Youth Services provides a range of programs and services to support this mission:
· after-school and summer programs for children, including:
o WOW enrichment programs at Hurlbutt Elementary School, Weston Intermediate School,
and Weston Middle School: Fall, Winter and Spring sessions available
o Sitter Safety at Weston Middle School throughout the school year
· parenting workshops & discussion groups
· social-educational events for families
· parent support and referral to resources
· collaboration with the Weston Public Schools and other local youth-serving agencies to support programs to
enhance children’s physical, social, and educational development.
· collaboration with the Weston Department of Social Services to assist families in financial need and minimize
the impact on children’s social and academic activities.
Youth Services is located in the Weston Town Hall Annex at 24 School Road.
Please visit our website www.westonyouthservices.org for an event calendar, program registration, and more information
about our programs and staff.
Follow us on Facebook!