Registrar of Voters
Phone: (203) 222-2686
Mailing Address: Registrar of Voters, Town of Weston, 56 Norfield Road, PO Box 1007, Weston, CT 06883
Email Address: email@example.com
Registrars: Mike Zegers (D)
Tammy Herzog Roberts (R)
Deputy Registrars: Darcy Barrera - Hawes (D)
Katia Colaprico (R)
As of September 26, 2018 there were 6,614 voters registered in Weston:
General Election: Click here for official election results
Tuesday, Nov 6
Weston Middle School Old Gym (Enter in the back of the school)
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Electors will be able to vote if they are in line by 8:00 PM. Anyone arriving after 8:00 PM will not be able to vote. We encourage all electors to verify that they are still registered to vote by using the links in the voter registration section below.
October 30, 2018: Regular voter registrations received (or postmarked) by mail, online or in person by the end of the day on October 30, 2018 will be processed for the Nov.6 election.
November 5, 2018, 5:00 PM: Limited voter registration ONLY for those whose qualifications to age, citizenship or residency has occurred AFTER October 30, 2018
Election Day Registration: If a qualified elector has missed the above registration deadlines, they will still be able to register and vote on election day. The Election Day Registration location will be at the Middle School in Room H5. This is next to the old gym, voters should park in the back of the Middle School and follow signs for EDR. You can register and vote in this location, however you need to be registered by 8:00 PM in order to vote. Depending upon demand, the registration process will take at least several minutes and if it is not completed by 8:00 PM, regardless of when you arrive, you will not be able to vote, so please arrive well before 8:00 PM to ensure that you will be able to vote.
In the event that an elector is present at the polling place but is unable to gain access to the polling place due to a temporary incapacity, the elector may request that the ballot be brought to him or her. The registrars of voters or the assistant registrars of voters, as the case may be, shall take such ballot, along with a privacy sleeve to such elector. The elector shall show identification, in accordance with the provisions of this section. The elector shall forth with mark the ballot in the presence of the election officials in such manner that the election officials shall not know how the ballot is marked. The elector shall place the ballot in the privacy sleeve. The election officials shall mark the elector's name on the official voter list, manually on paper or electronically, as having voted in person and deliver such ballot and privacy sleeve to the voting tabulator where such ballot shall be placed into the tabulator, by the election official, for counting.
- U.S. citizen
- Resident of Weston
- At least 17 years of age (as long as you will turn 18 by Election Day on November 6, 2018)
Completed confinement and parole, if previously convicted of a felony
Register to Vote here or Update your Registration
(Note: CT DMV issued ID required to complete new voter registration online)
Where can I Register to vote in Person?
- Office of the Registrar of Voters or Town Clerk, Weston Town Hall, 56 Norfield Road (9:00 am - 4:30 pm)
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Weston Public Library
- Complete the voter registration application and mail to Registrar of Voters, Weston Town Hall, PO Box 1007, 56 Norfield Road, Weston 06883
ABSENTEE BALLOT INFORMATION
Sample of Absentee Ballot
For questions on Absentee Ballots, contact the Town Clerk’s office at 203-222-2616
Any qualified registered voter may vote absentee ONLY if unable to vote in person due to:
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all voting hours
- Serving as poll worker in polling places other than their own
- Religious beliefs which forbid secular activity on election or primary day
- Active U.S. military service
To receive an absentee ballot, a voter must:
- Complete an absentee ballot application, available either in-person at Weston Town Hall or by download here
- Return the completed application for processing either in person or by mail to Town Clerk, Town of Weston, PO Box 1007, 56 Norfield Road, Weston, CT 06883
- Absentee ballots become available to electors on October 6, 2017 for the November 7, 2017 General Election
- In order for your vote to count, the completed absentee ballot must be received in the Town Clerk’s Office by Election Day
- If you have an unexpected illness or physical disability within six days before the polls close on Election Day, you can still vote. Please call the Town Clerk’s office (203) 222-2616 for more information.
- If you find you can vote in person after having voted by absentee ballot, you must go to the Town Clerk’s office before 10:00 am on Election Day to request withdrawal of your absentee ballot. The Town Clerk will issue a signed statement to present to the election Moderator at the polling place so you may vote in person.
IMPORTANT LINKSVOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION : Click Here
To Remove Yourself from our Voter Registration List :
Print this form, fill it out, and send back to:
Town of Weston - Registrar of Voters
PO Box 1007
Weston, CT 06883