Registrar of Voters
Phone: (203) 222-2686
Mailing Address: Registrar of Voters, Town of Weston, 56 Norfield Road, PO Box 1007, Weston, CT 06883
Email Address: email@example.com
Registrars: Mike Zegers (D)
Tammy Herzog Roberts (R)
Deputy Registrars: Darcy Barrera - Hawes (D)
Caroline Covert (R)
As of March 22, 2019 there were 6,822 voters registered in Weston:
UPCOMING VOTESAnnual Town Budget Meeting (ATBM) and Adjourned Referendum Voting
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 8:00pm
Weston High School Auditorium
Adjourned Referendum Voting - continued
Saturday, May 4, 2019 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Weston Town Hall Meeting Room
At the conclusion of the Annual Town Budget Meeting (ATBM), Adjourned Referendum Voting will commence in the Weston High School Library. Adjourned Referendum voting will continue on Saturday, May 4th at the Weston Town Hall Meeting Room from 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
Absentee ballots will be available in person at the Town Clerk's Office starting on Thursday, April 25, 2019. Ballots must be picked up in person and received back at Town Hall by Saturday, May 4, 2019. Contact the Town Clerk for more information at 203-222-2616.
Click here for an Absentee Ballot Application
Persons eligible to vote at the ATBM must be an elector of the Town of Weston or a citizen of the age of eighteen years or more who, jointly or severally, is liable to the town for taxes assessed against him on an assessment of not less than one thousand dollars ($1,000) on the last completed Grand List of Weston, or who would be liable if not entitled to an exemption.
Please refer to the Town of Weston Charter for additional information on the Annual Town Budget Meeting, click here
- April 24 ATBM and Voting: Voter registration must be received by mail, online, or in person by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
- Adjourned Referendum May 4 Voting: Voter registration must be received by mail, online, or in person by 4:00pm on Friday, May 3, 2019.
In the event that an elector is present at the polling place but is unable to gain access to the polling place due to a temporary incapacity, the elector may request that the ballot be brought to him or her. The registrars of voters or the assistant registrars of voters, as the case may be, shall take such ballot, along with a privacy sleeve to such elector. The elector shall show identification, in accordance with the provisions of this section. The elector shall forth with mark the ballot in the presence of the election officials in such manner that the election officials shall not know how the ballot is marked. The elector shall place the ballot in the privacy sleeve. The election officials shall mark the elector's name on the official voter list, manually on paper or electronically, as having voted in person and deliver such ballot and privacy sleeve to the voting tabulator where such ballot shall be placed into the tabulator, by the election official, for counting.
- U.S. citizen
- Resident of Weston
- Will be 18 years old by date of next Election
- If previously convicted of a felony, completed confinement and parole
- Are you Registered to Vote? Check here
Register to Vote here or Update your Registration
(Note: CT DMV issued ID required to complete new voter registration online)
Where can I Register to vote in Person?
- Office of the Registrar of Voters or Town Clerk, Weston Town Hall, 56 Norfield Road (9:00 am - 4:30 pm)
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Weston Public Library
- Complete the voter registration application and mail to Registrar of Voters, Weston Town Hall, PO Box 1007, 56 Norfield Road, Weston 06883
ABSENTEE BALLOT INFORMATION FOR ADJOURNED REFERENDUM
Any qualified registered voter may vote absentee ONLY if unable to vote in person due to:
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all voting hours
- Religious beliefs which forbid secular activity on election or primary day
- Active U.S. military service
To receive an absentee ballot, a voter must:
- Complete an absentee ballot application, available either in-person at Weston Town Hall or by download here
You may vote by absentee ballot in the Town Clerk's office: Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
Please contact the Town Clerk for more information about voting by Absentee Ballot: phone 203-222-2616
IMPORTANT LINKSVOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION : Click Here
To Remove Yourself from our Voter Registration List :
Print this form, fill it out, and send back to:
Town of Weston - Registrar of Voters
PO Box 1007
Weston, CT 06883