Planning & Zoning
COMMUNITY PLANNING CONVERSATION
April 22nd at 10:30am, Weston High School Auditorium
- Press Release
- Discussion of Open-Space Cluster Housing
- Upzoning: The Illusion of Green
- Biodiversity Conservation in Connecticut Towns **Posted on the Town of Weston (Conn,) official web site with permission from the copyright holder, Dr. Michael Klemens. Reposting or duplication is not authorized
- Weston Public Schools November 2016 Enrollment Report **Posted on the Town of Weston (Conn.) official web site with permission from Weston School Supt. Bill McKersie through Lewis Brey
- WPS Enrollment History and Forecast 2016-2017 **Posted on the Town of Weston (Conn.) official web site with permission from Weston School Supt. Bill McKersie through Lewis Brey
The Planning and Zoning/Conservation Administrative Assistant is located in the Weston Town Hall Annex, 24 School Road. She provides administrative support for the Conservation Commission and the Planning & Zoning Commission.
The responsibilities of this position include setting-up and scheduling Planning & Zoning and Conservation Commission meetings and public hearings, taking minutes of the P&Z Commission, maintaining bond status information, receiving applications and permits, and completing research as necessary.
The P&Z/Conservation Administrative Assistant provides information by telephone or in person to town officials, town employees, residents and other parties concerning the policies of the Planning and Zoning Commission and the Conservation Commission.
The Planning and Zoning Administrative Assistant's hours are 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday.
For directions,click here.